Being a solitary woman in 2015, IвЂ™ve had the (insert sarcasm right right right here) great pleasure of immersing myself in the wide world of internet dating. Within my time swiping left and right, looking for that perfect match, We canвЂ™t appear to turn my marketing brain off while having noticed that some
among these internet dating brands are actually doing something appropriate when considering to content marketing.
Therefore while we assess my next dateвЂ¦letвЂ™s take a good look at many of these dating apps to discover exactly just exactly exactly how theyвЂ™re content that is using social media marketing to cultivate their community which help people find l-o-v-e.
- Hinge. With almost 10,000 supporters on Instagram, Hinge is utilizing the network that is social not merely entice singles to down load and make use of the application, but in addition to fairly share dating success tales. a present post features an adorable image of a couple, along side a short caption permitting the few to share with you unique вЂњhow we came acrossвЂќ story (cough cough, user-generated content!) Hinge is renowned because of their enjoyable Instagram hashtags: #MeetHimOnHinge if they function a qualified bachelor, #MeetHerOnHinge for the, you guessed it, qualified bachelorette and #Hinged if they spotlight a Hinge few. The dating application additionally makes use of Instagram to share with you desperate dating app dating guidelines and greatest methods predicated on application information. Hinge even offers a web log even though perhaps perhaps perhaps not updated super usually, if it is updated, they dive into super niche information such as this post/infographic on why yogis date differently and experiments about how to begin a discussion in the application .
- Coffee Satisfies Bagel. Coffee Meets BagelвЂ™s juicy weblog is filled up with more than simply calls-to-action to obtain regarding the software. Rather, it is filled with of good use and interesting contentвЂ¦like their current вЂњKissing In The _______вЂќ series, featuring infographics detailing just just exactly just what it is prefer to have an initial kiss in numerous countries like the united states of america, Hong Kong and Australia. Coffee matches Bagel leverages its wealth and user-base of data to review people and create other blogs and infographics . Then they share these aesthetically compelling bit of content on the other social media marketing platforms like Twitter and Twitter. And exactly exactly exactly what better method to persuade individuals their item works than by sharing engagement that is adorable from those who came across on the webpage?
- Bumble. On Bumble, the women come in chargeвЂ¦and their site and social networking truly mirror that. Bumble claims these are typically вЂњchanging the principles regarding the gameвЂќ by allowing just the woman to help make the very first move with a brand brand new connection from the software. Bumble calls their female users вЂњQueen BeesвЂќ and works the clever вЂњbeesвЂќ and girl-power attitude into their advertising: some popular hashtags consist of #beekind and #beeconfident. The appвЂ™s Instagram account is hilarious, filled up with funny memes, hilarious quotes and a astonishing (yet refreshing) lack of much advertising to become listed on the website. Bumble leverages trending hashtags like #MCM (guy Crush Monday) and #WCW (girl Crush Wednesday) to feature their users. On a far more note that is serious Bumble makes use of Twitter to share empowering articles about famous ladies, dating, relationships and much more.
Exactly what can we study on these three apps trying to everywhere help singles get the one?
- User-generated content is key. Individuals wish to hear off their individuals like them.
- When you have data, utilize it. And use it in a visually-compelling way.
- Look for a personality that is distinct. DonвЂ™t be afraid to push the envelope.
- Leverage hashtags that are popular trending topics.
- Be helpful. Share other appropriate content that isnвЂ™t straight pertaining to your merchandise.
Whether youвЂ™re single or combined up, take down notes on which these dating brands are doing on line. Their recipe for love (and advertising success) might just allow you to just take your content marketing to your level that is next.